THE 11TH PARTNER
LEADERSHIP SUMMIT &
Welcome to the 11th Partner Leadership Summit & Awards is an initiative from ITPV Magazine (Techplus Media Publication) to acknowledge the best ICT Solutions by SaaS Providers, Systems Integrators, Solution VARs, and MSPs across INDIA. The areas include Cloud/Mobility/Apps/Social; Education & Skill Development; Healthcare, Smart city and so on. It is a step towards encouraging, recognising and promoting top performing Technology Implementers & Providers with the best applications of technologies across sectors/domains for the most profitable implementation, solutions across sector and domain. The Summit & Awards will highlight the solutions under interesting categories, and acknowledge their skill in delivering world class IT solutions for businesses & people.
Join us at #Partnerleadership to: • Learn how to adapt to change being driven by technologies with confidence and purpose • Learn technology-driven business innovations* from industry leaders and peers • Imbibe expert insights & best practices • Be a part of progressive conversation on unlocking our roles in the next wave of digitalization...
What to Expect?
Digital Panel Discussions & Industry Presentations
RoundtableConversations and deliberations that are contagious
Network Digitally with industry leaders across the globe
ExhibitionExhibit your products to delegates from across the world
03+ Knowledge SessionsThe summit will consist of interesting web panel discussions, exclusive live fireside chats and engaging digital industry presentations.
Industry's thought leaders, decision makers and solution providers will
gather virtually to discuss the latest trends, innovations and technologies
500+AttendeesCongregation of industry's top-level executives and senior officials for knowledge sharing.
03+ Hours of NetworkingNetworking opportunity for solution and service providers with industry's top decision makers via digital exhibition, public live chats and private one-on-one video chats.
Partner eco-system is experiencing a high spectrum revolution
P2P Learning –“Fostering a strong Partner Community“
FLow cost of customer acquisition and ability to address customer concerns effectively important for success
Shifting Priorities , WFH and Strategies Post COvid 19
- Day 1
- 2: 00 PM (IST)Welcome note – Anuj Singhal, Founder & MD Techplus Media
- 2:10 PM (IST)Key Note -
Tushar Parekh , , Chairman |ASIRT
Rajeev Mamidanna , ,Chairman | ISODA
- 2:20 PM (IST)
- 2:35 PM (IST)Channel Connect
Sanjoy Mukherjee, Senior Director & Head of Alliances & Channels ,Technology and Cloud Platform, Oracle India Simplify Partner Engagements
- + 2:45 PM (IST) Panel Discussion - Resuscitating the Partner Ecosystem in New Normal
Financial Packages for Partners to Meet Cash Flow Challenges
Incentive Programs and Extended Rebates
Helping Partners offer Remote Support to Customers in WFH Mode
Helping Partners Balance Between Retention of Existing Customers and Acquisition of New Customers
L Ashok , MD Futurenet
Saket Kapoor – MD Green Vision
Amarnath Shetty – MD LDS Infotech
Suresh Ramani – CEO & Cloud Evangelist Techgyan
Jiten Mehta – MD Magnamious Systems
Moderator – Rajneesh De – Consulting Editor Techplus Media
- 3:35 PM (IST)Channel Talk
Joybrata Mukherjee, Director – Channels, SMB, Services, HPE India
HPE’s Strategic Direction especially in the post-pandemic era.
- 3:45 PM (IST)Brand connect - Partners Shifted Focus Towards Cloud Services
Lata Singh, Executive Director – IBM Partner Ecosystem
- + 4:00 PM (IST) Channel Insight on Multicloud – Dynamics of increasing Multicloud adoption
Ritesh Sayal Head & Director Channels & Alliances India & SAARC at Nutanix
- 4:15 PM (IST) Master class – How open source solutions are helping business in these challenging times
Rajarshi Bhattacharyya , Country Manager SUSE India
- 04:30 PM (IST) Anand Sharma , Executive Director on Techplus Atmanirbhar Bharat initiative
- 04:45 PM (IST)Security : Decoding Application security
Dhananjay Ganjoo , MD , F5 India & Saarc
- 05:00 PM (IST)Award Ceremony :Top 150 Premier Partners
- 05:45 PM (IST)Closing remarks
How to Attend
The experience of an in-person event with the flexibility of location independence!
The virtual event will imitate a traditional in-person event with opportunities to interact with speakers and other attendees in a virtual environment on the web, rather than meeting in a physical location.
1. RegisterSign-up with your official
2. LoginLook for our update emails and use the provided credential on the virtual event day
3. AttendGet access to the virtual event: Presentations, Panel Discussions, Networking Areas, and a lot more
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Where will the event be held?
This is an online event. You do not have to travel to any specific location. You can participate from your convenient location. The virtual event is accessible from computer, mobile and tablet devices.
Do I need to download or install any software to be able to attend this virtual event?
You do not need to download or install any software to attend. It’s web-based, so all you will need is a computer / mobile / tablet device and an internet connection.
How do I log-in on the day of the virtual event?
Your login details will be emailed to you ahead of the event. You can use those details to access the online event.
Will I be able to take away any documents or files from the virtual event?
Yes. Like any physical event, we will have a Cart for you! You can add all of the documents available to the online Cart in your account and then email them to yourself by simply entering your email.
Can I invite my colleagues and friends to attend the virtual event?
Absolutely. We are counting on you to invite others! Help us spread the word. You can simply share the link to this page, and they can register at their convenience.
Why Attend Virtually
- Network and connect across geographies, Save on Time & Cost to Travel
- Chat with peers through the integrated chat rooms on topics of common interest
- Interact with panelists from across the globe
- Download brochures and other exhibit materials
- Replay on demand sessions at your convenience
- Connect with your target audience from anywhere in the world
- Full event analytics and event data help to measure event ROI
- Interactive branding opportunities throughout the virtual portal
- Scale-up your reach with attendees joining across geographies
- Real-time audience interactions with polls and surveys
- Connect over one-on-one chat with your Target Audience
- Station a company representative to offer solutions to queries
- Customise your exhibition stalls and get more interaction from attendees
- Trackable data for all the interactions
- Share your Portfolio, Case Studies and Testimonials with visitors
+91 981 005 8441